Saturday, January 31, 2009

The times are changing with everythng...

Years ago My cousin and I used to record a cassette tape letters to my cousin Michele. Granted she lived in New York one state over but it was something we thought was fun to do. We would also write letters to each other.

Now with communication my oldest e-mails her cousins or calls them on the phone. Everyone has a phone plan where long distant calls are included. There is no more waiting till after 5PM to wait for the 10 cents a minute.

Last night Lindsey and her cousin Brandon (who lives in Atlanta) played wii together over the Internet. I was amazed to see them playing together and they were not even in the same house. It's amazing to see how the world is changing so quickly. My question is when Lindsey is a mother what kind of technology is there going to be? It's scary!

No comments: