Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's been a while since I have blogged

Okay a lot has happened this month and to be honest I am happy that it is over. I can finally go back to work on Monday. I am still having a little knee pain but for the most part I am doing great. I am back to cooking, cleaning and being my busy self. The girls are feeling much better thanks to God!

Life n the Chicago area is COLDER then COLD. I am definitely not a huge fan of the cold weather. I really miss Florida and the nice weather. Yes Jacksonville had a few months of chilly weather but nothing like what this cold state has. I cannot wait until spring to not have to wear boots and layers out.

We are taking the girls to see the play Alice in Wonderland today. There is a little theater here in town that puts on performances for locals. I thought it would be a nice treat for the girls to see a show.

No comments: