Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Greeting from the Couch

It has been 7 days since my knee surgery and I can honestly say I have cabin fever. It's been very hard just sitting here with my leg up. I have so many things that I want to be doing and sitting with my leg up is not one of them.

I go to the doctor tomorrow so I hopefully he will lift a few restrictions and maybe let me drive soon. I feel bad having people bring the girls to and from school. I enjoy dropping them off and giving them there, "have a good day and come home on Green" that is mainly geared towards Emily's behavior for the day.

The weather here is very WHITE!!!! I really mean that. It is currently 11' and tonight it is suppose to go below 0'. Where do we live Antarctica? I think I am done with this weather. I am sick of bundling the girls up to go get the mail. Well the good news is we only have another 21/2 years of this winter weather.

No comments: