Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Flipping Snow!!




Well as of yesterday we no longer have a speck of green grass showing. Poor Chris has used the snow blower three times since yesterday. Right now we have about 8-12 inches outside. It's not fun for poor Miley either. Chris has to actually shovel a potty area for Miley. She is not a fan of the snow. If she had the choice to live in Chicago or Florida I know she would pick Florida.

The girls went outside to play today. It took 10 minutes to bundle them up with layers and from head to toe and after 3 minutes Emily was back inside crying that it was too cold outside. Lindsey is a trooper. She stayed outside for about 30 minutes.

It's been 4 days since my knee surgery! I am feeling good. I am still taking it easy because I don't want to over do it. There are times that I am ready to walk a mile and then there are moments that it hurts to even take a baby step.

1 comment:

TheDPGang said...

Enough of the white stuff already...I want to see stitches, staples and all that good stuff!

Tell Chris Dan looked @ the pictures and replied with some real nice language...HOLY....you get it.