Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Craziness!!

Where does the time go? It is the middle of July. School starts in 6 weeks! Scary thought! The girls will be in 3rd and 6th grade and I will be starting school as a medical assistant. I am nervous starting school after all these years but I think if I study my but off I can succeed! After teaching pre-school for the past 2 years plus the prior 4 years. I think it's time to turn in my crayons for a stethoscope.

More on that later...

Summer has been great. We recently returned from our summer family vacation. We went to Disney World for 3 days and on a 4 night cruise. The trip was wonderful. It was a good time to have family bonding time.

I am setting sail on Thursday on another cruise with my mother and sister. It will be a great vacation filled with lots of laughs.

1 comment:

nadine sellers said...

since you have graced my verdigrass blog with an astute comment; i shall respond and yes--agree-- indeed the bananas we buy here in the states are indeed saturated with all the nutritional no-nos, and i no longer use my blender to add peels in with shakes.
so i could move to Africa and find a plantation which is pesticide free--or i just stay and eat my own veges from my totally organic garden..
yes michelle, it snows in my backyard, at least it kills bugs and prepares seeds for germination come spring; have a wonderful spring wherever you are girls and family, thanks, ns