Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello Again!!

Where ever do I start.... since Face book I have neglected this blog and I am sorry. It's just that life passes by so fast and then in the blink of an eye the week is over. Chris has been deployed for 6 months and to be honest the time not dragged like I thought it would. I feel bad for Chris he is on his trip doing the same job over and over 7 days a week 24 hours a day without a break. I think I would have gone berserk by now doing the same routine. He calls it "ground hog day"
God will April 1st he ill be home and we can resume life as a crazy family.

The girls are doing great. Lindsey has been busy cheering and playing basketball and Emily is still in tawkondo and cheering as well. I am still working my part time job and making no money as I like to say I don't do it for the money I love working with the pre-schoolers.

I will try to keep this blog up and going starting today.

No comments: