Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Horrible Blogger

I really thought that keeping a blog was going to be easy. Well I can honestly admit that I am a bad blogger. It's been almost a month since my last posting. I have such a crazy life with the girls in gymnastics, soccer practice twice a week, games on Saturdays and then we also have Brownies and Girl Scouts. Then Lindsey was just in a school play which she had extra rehearsals and everything else. She was a great Statue of Liberty and Susan B. Anthony. Emily has been super busy getting ready for 2nd grade. I am very impressed with her reading skills and the changes in personality since she began Zoloft. She has been on it for 6 weeks and there is a major change in her attitude. We had company for Easter weekend, Paula, David, Connor and 2 of David's family members came for Easter. They left on a Monday and my Father in law arrived on a Tuesday. He stayed for a week and then the following Tuesday the girls and I flew to Florida for 4 days. I was getting upset not seeing the sunshine and dealing with this long dreary winter we have had that I booked tickets for the girls and I. It was a great 4 days of well needed sunshine. Poor Emily ended up with a bad sunburn. I did find out that sunblock does expire. (Check those dates Parents!!) On a totally different note. We are a few weeks away from school being out and the weather is finally looking like spring. Yes the trees are blooming and the sun is actually shining from time to time. It is still chilly in the mornings and at night but it is warm enough for the kids to wear shorts. I will try to be a better at keeping up with my blog.

No comments: