Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daddy's gone and Summer is almost gone too...

Chris left on Saturday for his trip. He will be in the Virginia area for the next month in training until he departs for his journey. The girls and I arrived in Atlanta yesterday. We drove 8 hours on Saturday and then spent the night in Kentucky. It was a fluke that we actually were able to have breakfast with our good friends of 15 years Then today I spend getting aquainted with Tyler. He is Ami's youngest son. The last time I saw him he was 8 months old so he had no clue who I was.

Were heading to 6 Flags on Saturday It should be fun visiting another 6 Flags theme park considering we have been to the Chicago location 25 times since May.

It's hard to beleive that school starts in 13 days! The girls are getting excited about having new teachers and starting a new grade. I start the 19th with new parent orientaion and then have a whole week to set up the class room. I am really looking forward to meeting the new 3 year olds this year.

No comments: