Monday, July 20, 2009

Wow what a month!!

Wow is July actually almost over? Chris went on leave June 30th for 20 days and in that time we have been in Connecticut and Florida. It is amazing how tired one can get upon returning home. Chris returned back to work today and I spent the day doing errands and taking the girls to medical for follow up appointments. Tomorrow Miley has an appointment at the Doggie Spa. She needs a hair cut so bad! She is going to look like a different dog when Pet Smart is finished with her.

We are down to the final 3 weeks before Chris leaves for his trip. It is going to be a long 8 months but considering the time frame he is leaving I think we will be busy enough to make the time pass by fast.

The girls are 34 days away from starting 2nd and 5th grade. I cannot believe Lindsey will be in 5th grade. It was just yesterday that that was me. (okay it was 27 years ago but when I say it like that it seems like I am old) Emily is not happy about starting 2nd grade. She said she is quitting school and not going.

I better go for now. I am actually trying to grow flowers in the yard but I need to water them.

oh by the way... we had 85' weather for about 2 weeks so I am thinking that now that we are in the 70's summer is over...? More to come on that one.

No comments: