Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 days left of School!

OMG!! Summer is 2 days and 2 hours away. I say the 2 hours because the girls go to school Wednesday morning for 2 hours to get report cards etc. After school we are going to celebrate by going to Six Flags. We have passes that is why you see me writing in my posts that we go a lot. I wish it was Disney World but Six Flags will have to do for now.

Summer should be fun. We are heading to Connecticut the beginning of July for 9 days then we return home and 3 days later fly to Florida for 5 days. Then somewhere in there were going to Wisconsin Dells with the girls for 2 nights. Then the beginning of August the girls and I are heading to Atlanta for a week. Then it's time to return back to school again.

I would like to report that the weather has improved since my last posting but it is still the same. Chilly. I am convinced that the only summer we will have here is in August like last year.

The girls are very excited about school ending. Lindsey is going to miss her friends. She really loves school. Emily is a little nervous about going to second grade.

I may or may not have a job so I am sitting on the fence waiting to hear if my pre-school has enough enrollment for me to have a job. I won't know until August. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

No comments: