Monday, February 23, 2009

I am back!

It has been a while since I have posted. Being back to work I have been working and going to physical therapy then taking care of the kids and the house. It's been very busy.

Things have been good. Cheerleading has ended so my stressful moments of dealing witht he 7th & 8th Graders is over. Well until next year.

We are in the process of looking for a new car. I have been looking for a while and it is AMAZING how prices can change in the blink of an eye. I want what I want and I will find the deal that is right for me. Chris really likes the cross-over type cars and I am set on a mini van. It's me. I do 95% of the driving and like a van.

So we are less then 2 weeks away from Emily's Birthday. Yes my baby is turning 7. I cannot believe it. It seems like yesterday she was created in the lab. I am working on a Birthday DVD for her with pictures in chronological order with her favorite songs. Then her birthday party is going to be at Pump it Up next Friday night. My parents are coming into town next Wednesday and I cannot wait! Yes I will get the usual from my mother on how much weight I have gained and a few other comments but that is to be expected. I just hope when the girls are older I don't do anything like that to them.

The weather is not getting any warmer. I wish it was but we woke up Saturday to more snow and are expecting more on Wednesday. I cannot wait until spring. Were going away for spring break to WI to an indoor water-park resort. I am looking forward to getting away. It should be fun for the girls.

No comments: